Layla & Eric - Part #3

8 hours ago, doctor_housky said:

Why don't I see these pics? 

Pictures that are Uploaded to Third Party Hosts usually have a set certain amount of time they can sit on a Server with No Activity of others Viewing the Content. Since those Images were Posted on October 20,2017 this is likely the cause of them no longer being available. Each Server has Different Terms. Some will leave them on Indefinitely and others will remove them.

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Pictures that are Uploaded to Third Party Hosts usually have a set certain amount of time they can sit on a Server with No Activity of others Viewing the Content. Since those Images were Posted on October 20,2017 this is likely the cause of them no longer being available. Each Server has Different Terms. Some will leave them on Indefinitely and others will remove them.

I think he used at time the same third party host then i used to use.. and postimages some time ago removed all "no family" images and created a new site version for that

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I think he used at time the same third party host then i used to use.. and postimages some time ago removed all "no family" images and created a new site version for that

Thank you! Now I understand. 

• Like 1