Layla & Eric - Part #3

• moos54 pinned this topic
2 minutes ago, Thorhart said:

763064recycle.jpg

Please VHTV we need some fresh new couple not the recycled old couple.

Next will be an Alex an Alina apartment..Layla it's very attractive and liked a lot to watch her and knowing her routines for An couples months or some time more then of course it start getting boring and old news,as pretty as she is..seen everything of her.An new place should be for new people we never seen,or at least some residents that are of VH for long long time.Seems they are making an favor more to them than to us..

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Next will be an Alex an Alina apartment..Layla it's very attractive and liked a lot to watch her and knowing her routines for An couples months or some time more then of course it start getting boring and old news,as pretty as she is..seen everything of her.An new place should be for new people we never seen,or at least some residents that are of VH for long long time.Seems they are making an favor more to them than to us..

we? Do not include the opinion of some as a general consensus, I really like layla, everything will get old in its logic,

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

we? Do not include the opinion of some as a general consensus, I really like layla, everything will get old in its logic,

Of course some will like to see her again and others would prefer to see new residents.Gess you re lucky one in this case.

51 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Two!
Nothing against yet the fact that the apartment is similar to M & T and possibly close to these,
Let's see how this "reclicated couple" with previously baptized there, will come out again in the face of these changes and curves imposed on them.

For my part, again and again Welcome back in the project.:cool:

Go ahead and preferably up front so.
Have done this before and can do it again.:biggrin:

i really like layla a lot. she may be the best looking girl ever at vh. and if it wasn't for the fiasco at the compound it wouldn't seem like so much of a recycle job. but of course we want to see new people also. and yes of course there should at least be a bedroom. but she & eric have been a good couple. they will not hide or do nothing like jeka's place. the chance of having new guests that will do something is small anyway since they have friends like the do nothings. i'm glad they are back but i also understand that they could get dull really quickly.

• Like 1

Layla and Eric will be fine themselves.Before they left for the compound the girl in the do nothing couple was getting to the verge of becoming comfortable on camera. One of the issues was the privacy. This apartment does nothing to fix that. I'm really annoyed they chose  this location for them. What the hell was Alex and  VH thinking?