Layla & Eric - Part #3

Eric and Layla, please do yourselves a big favor and try to go on a glorious vacation before you get too pregnant. Life changes after a baby and this is great time to share that last sense of coupleness without the worry that will come with the baby. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Eric and Layla, please do yourselves a big favor and try to go on a glorious vacation before you get too pregnant. Life changes after a baby and this is great time to share that last sense of coupleness without the worry that will come with the baby. 

:huh:

On 30/09/2017 at 11:01 PM, DaMutt11 said:

Yes, the free cam is the 'hall' cam - so yes... Free users see nothing making this place totally useless.

Really doesn't make sense,the free users could watch,even if very far view,them doing things in livingroom and that way get insteristed in subscribe to see all,but Nop let block the view for them.

• Like 1

On 30/09/2017 at 11:18 PM, Sparkles said:

And one on the kitchen

So two free cams in the house?Still it's bad because now free users almost can't watch the livingroom were a lot happens.The Clara house it's almost the same..lets see if some courtines are put there also,but don't know what it's the free cam there.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So two free cams in the house?Still it's bad because now free users almost can't watch the livingroom were a lot happens.The Clara house it's almost the same..lets see if some courtines are put there also,but don't know what it's the free cam there.

Its the same free cams, if you look at the house map and the cams in green are free. Also the curtains don't completely cover all but it is difficult to see. But at that point I have to ask how it is any different from the other houses they have been in. The first house I seen they pretty much kept running to the bedroom to have sex, in the 2nd house (ice cave) they were in the bed just off the free cams, and at the compound again they pretty much went to there bedroom. I used to be a freeloader but I wouldn't have complained as much about door's and now curtains. IMO if you want to watch for free just be happy of what you get to see and people will post pics from the paid camera's so why complain so much.

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Here ya go. Shes second month:

Thanks Jabbath I missed that with trying to catch up with all these pages that are now on the go.::)

• Like 1