Zoya & Lev - General Discussion

10 minutes ago, albacore said:

This is not that far fetched.  I remember when Leora and Paul and Alina and Anton moved and they showed up in a bigger and nicer place.  The old place went dark and then the new place came online. Not saying this will happen but it is certainly not out of the realm of possibility.   

I doubt Lev is getting an upgrade, I'm more prone to believe it will happen like with D&D, being replaced by e newer, fresher couple.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It is my guess, or maybe just my gut feeling, but my opinion is no better than yours.

Your right Ed2 - I have just been here a long time so I figured I would share what I have seen before.  Certainly may not be right - but I and others thought people were leaving and they actually just moved.   I am only postulating that it is a possibility.  You may very well be right.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, albacore said:

Your right Ed2 - I have just been here a long time so I figured I would share what I have seen before.  Certainly may not be right - but I and others thought people were leaving and they actually just moved.   I am only postulating that it is a possibility.  You may very well be right.

I just think Leora has been a much bigger attraction for RLC, I do not have that same impression of Zoya&Lev. They have been here very long, and I have the impression they are not amongst the most popular. I too can agree that Zoya, but I think their time have been, and that they are leave the project. We will likely see the answer soon.

5 minutes ago, bobbysac said:

i didn't receive notice that they were leaving to project 

No one have, but they (or Zoya does the work) are packing, we see moving boxes everywhere, so it is pretty clear.

I saw it with Dasha&Demid and Carina&Sabrina too, they started to pack a week or two before they went off air, and only after they went off air did we get an e-mail from RLC.