Lisa & Em - Part #1

Lisa, Misty it was a shame to see you both at odds with each other last night. I hope you can both put it behind you and settle your differences today. You have had good times together and you can again. You will also be invaluable in supporting each other in the same building and to do that you need to repair the friendship and trust in each other again. 

17 minutes ago, Russ said:

Could someone help me out here,  Misty is mad because Lewis is with Lisa, is that what's going on?

No one knows.

But what i noticed is that Lewis didn't want to have sex with Lisa last night. He plotted with Dean for a threesome. He even wanted Dean to have sex with lisa. I found all this very strange. May be Dean told him about Misty and didn't want to compromise the possibility of having sex with Misty in the future. May be, may be....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

Meanwhile Dean has made some new friends - Panda (who seems to be favourite), then Seal and Dog

Dean03.jpg

Dean04a.jpg         Dean05a.jpg

Hahahaha!
I saw this on the timeline. It was Lisa who provided this "company" for Dean to spend the night.
After she left the middle of the two in bed and went to Lewis's side.

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I guess nobody knows for sure

The oddest thing is that Groomy this time has not yet manifested itself in the situation elucidating the same in any of the forums involved.
Everyone here still in the "dark" about it.
:huh:

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Lisa is back with chloe

1fc454.jpg

I liked Chloe but I hope it is only Chloe and they don't have James coming too, that would kill this place completely.

• Like 1