Lisa & Em - Part #1

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

hello! that's the same guy misty had yesterday. didn't change his shirt!

That's what I thought!  If so there may be war between Misty and Lisa unless they have come to some sharing arrangement :blush:

CompareBlokes.jpg

• Like 1

Is it a coincidence that Lisa has gone out for the evening, as has Misty, we were told she would be away this evening and Anna, Alex, Bree, Drew, Candy and Dean have also gone out. Could they have all gone to the same place? All of the A & A tenants and guests.

10 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Is it a coincidence that Lisa has gone out for the evening, as has Misty, we were told she would be away this evening and Anna, Alex, Bree, Drew, Candy and Dean have also gone out. Could they have all gone to the same place? All of the A & A tenants and guests.

anything is possible but if something happens somewhere else they all get no views & lose $. allof them together for a big party on vh would get a lot of views so i doubt that they are all together.

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

anything is possible but if something happens somewhere else they all get no views & lose $. allof them together for a big party on vh would get a lot of views so i doubt that they are all together.

Good point!

Really need to do something about NV out here. An additional illuminator over the centre would help but I get the impression there are no power sockets in the loggia (they always run extension lead out). It may help if the curtain in the LR is pulled across as the bright light from the LR will affect the auto-exposure level on the camera.

Lisa181.jpg

منذ 2 دقيقة، قال Arkay2:

I'm a نيدد. وي're أوبيراتيون أوف ذي بيست. قد يساعدك إذا تم سحب الستار في ليد عبر ضوء مشرق من لر تؤثر على مستوى التعرض التلقائي على الكاميرا.

Lisa181.jpg

:huh: