Lisa & Em - Part #1

Well, Lisa's friend drank a little too much, became annoying to Anna and was gently and socially willing to retreat. Or take some fresh air (also possible)

So, the party apparently loses its course, because if only Alex and Misty's "quickie" friend returns, Lisa picks up her teddy bear, and goes to sleep with Chloe (at least she will not be alone).

That is, Lisa's apartment remains "virgin" for the purpose of VH.:dodgy:
Is the deadline for this "loss" the same as it was for Misty in something out of the ordinary and basic?:dodgy:
One month on hold?:cool:

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

US History is interesting too. I like history. :biggrin:

I love it! I taught for 2-years but gave it up.  I loved the kids, couldn't stand most of the parents.  For the last 30-years I've been a professional numismatist.   I have a shop and we've done alright.  The wife keeps talking about retiring but I don't consider what I do work so I'll probably be in my shop or at a coin/jewelry show until and when I drop..::)  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well, Lisa's friend drank a little too much, became annoying to Anna and was gently and socially willing to retreat. Or take some fresh air (also possible)

So, the party apparently loses its course, because if only Alex and Misty's "quickie" friend returns, Lisa picks up her teddy bear, and goes to sleep with Chloe (at least she will not be alone).

That is, Lisa's apartment remains "virgin" for the purpose of VH.:dodgy:
Is the deadline for this "loss" the same as it was for Misty in something out of the ordinary and basic?:dodgy:
One month on hold?:cool:

Just watching! I told Misty, because for Misty's apartment (VH, line) this wait and virginity still remains.
:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I love it! I taught for 2-years but gave it up.  I loved the kids, couldn't stand most of the parents.  For the last 30-years I've been a professional numismatist.   I have a shop and we've done alright.  The wife keeps talking about retiring but I don't consider what I do work so I'll probably be in my shop or at a coin/jewelry show until and when I drop..::)  

Sounds cool what you are doing. I am a computer scientist

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Sounds cool what you are doing. I am a computer scientist

Dam!  I envy the hell out of you!  I can barely turn mine on.  something goes wrong I call up my son to see if he can fix it.  He can generally do it remote but I haven't the foggiest..

• Like 1

It is kind of interesting to see what others in here have chose for their profession.  Anybody else care to share?  I'm all ears.  No I really mean it, I'm all ears.  I look like a car coming down the street with both doors open..:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Dam!  I envy the hell out of you!  I can barely turn mine on.  something goes wrong I call up my son to see if he can fix it.  He can generally do it remote but I haven't the foggiest..

Feel free to pm me. Whe I can help I will help my friends :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

It is kind of interesting to see what others in here have chose for their profession.  Anybody else care to share?  I'm all ears.  No I really mean it, I'm all ears.  I look like a car coming down the street with both doors open..:biggrin:

Semi-Retired from lower Middle Management. It was the management of a HelpDesk Group. Now a full time Voyeur. ::)

• Like 2