Lisa & Em - Part #1

From what I saw from last night was Lisa was really comfortable with this guy, he didn't pick up on the little signals Lisa had given him and I think it may be hard for Lisa to let her guard down to show those signals. He had loads of wasted opportunities by the fact that she did give him a couple of nice kisses and she let him caress her bottom for a while, but just when he was getting somewhere and I seen a glint in her eye he would stop and either start talking or flip over in the bed. 

I think from previous encounters the guy has to be more dominant and keep going and eventually it will pay off for him but I don't know if this guy has the patience to keep going until he reaches the promise land.

Edited by Just In
Original post disappeared so rewrote it.
  • Like 1

Knowing that Lisa isn't always going to have sex all the time is quite refreshing and to see her evolve is quite good. I think she is doing excellent. :heart:

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Just In said:

From what I saw from last night was Lisa was really comfortable with this guy, he didn't pick up on the little signals Lisa had given him and I think it may be hard for Lisa to let her guard down to show those signals. He had loads of wasted opportunities by the fact that she did give him a couple of nice kisses and she let him caress her bottom for a while, but just when he was getting somewhere and I seen a glint in her eye he would stop and either start talking or flip over in the bed. 

I think from previous encounters the guy has to be more dominant and keep going and eventually it will pay off for him but I don't know if this guy has the patience to keep going until he reaches the promise land.

32 minutes ago, Just In said:

Knowing that Lisa isn't always going to have sex all the time is quite refreshing and to see her evolve is quite good. I think she is doing excellent. :heart:

Couldn't agree more. He certainly did miss a few signals from Lisa that he should have followed through on. That said, Lisa is a bit of a 'slow burner' and needs attention over a period of time from a person she is comfortable with.  I think Lisa should invite him back again, especially if the alternative is an evening on her own. This was relaxed and informal and a pleasure to see compared to some of the 'horror & stress' evenings we have witnessed. Lisa is only a couple of weeks into a completely new environment for her and one which was not as originally planned and outlined to her i.e. in an apartment with someone as a couple. There will be those that think differently but I can only reiterate your closing comment 'I think she is doing excellent. :heart:'

1 minute ago, Arkay2 said:

Now he is writing in her yearbook/scrapbook - surely not leaving a review of the evening :biggrin:

Lisa03.jpg

Haha I thought he was doing some homework when I first saw that.

• Like 1