Lisa & Em - Part #1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Also already did... 

Yeh, just once with Luiz and after that event, she got too busy with not fucking. But that does not count. We need that rule broken a few times a week....

Until Lisa has a date with someone a whole hell of a lot more classy than the creepy guys like last night she should not let them in her place, I don't think of her as a slut that should be fucking for just our viewing. I believe Lisa is special and could be seeing a better class of people. There are plenty of apt. on this site for viewing the rough and drunkard, abusive kind of sex and to those rooms that's okay.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, jerrxyz said:

Until Lisa has a date with someone a whole hell of a lot more classy than the creepy guys like last night she should not let them in her place, I don't think of her as a slut that should be fucking for just our viewing. I believe Lisa is special and could be seeing a better class of people. There are plenty of apt. on this site for viewing the rough and drunkard, abusive kind of sex and to those rooms that's okay.

You are right. I don't really understand why she continues to invite those guys. They bring nothing  and they look like members of the russian mafia :biggrin:.. Yesterday, she brought two of them with Misty. The one who shared her bed last night has been at Lisa's place four times and has tried three times to have sex with her but she has always refused to do it.

• Like 2