Lisa & Em - Part #1

12 minutes ago, rick2301 said:

If it goes offline does it still keep recording so we can watch the playback?

Most Probrably you will find an straight _______in time archive,basicaly we don't have the service neither gona see those hours.

1 minute ago, Arkay2 said:

I doubt it very much. I did pose the question in the 'General Discussion' but will probably find out the answer before a reply is posted i.e. when it comes back online. I have thought more than once that if each apartment had a small server of its own with sufficient storage that as well as streaming live to VHTV servers, it also cached the feed locally, then this could be uploaded to the timelime once back online. This would obviously only cater for loss of internet and issues at VHTV. Local issues i.e. power cuts, landlord visits will still result in offline periods. There is also a cost implication in putting such a feature in place.

And maybe do it in another day other than Saturday etc would be nice,An day of the week very very late in night when most residents would be sleeping,and we also,that would be the ideal.

Just now, ze81 said:

And maybe do it in another day other than Saturday etc would be nice,An day of the week very very late in night when most residents would be sleeping,and we also,that would be the ideal.

Dont think this is planned. There must be a serious network issue causing this...

Just now, nack said:

I didn't watch VH last night at all.Anything Interesting?

not much. lisa had guests but nothing happened. nina & alan had sex (surprise surprise), a & a guest went to sleep, layla/eric margeret/tony got together to do nothing, katie & phil had a fight, peter isn't home, maria & grisha finally had sex, zoi/tim & girl did nothing, misty wasn't home, xgswhoever had a giant orgy (they did nothing). i think that's it!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

not much. lisa had guests but nothing happened. nina & alan had sex (surprise surprise), a & a guest went to sleep, layla/eric margeret/tony got together to do nothing, katie & phil had a fight, peter isn't home, maria & grisha finally had sex, zoi/tim & girl did nothing, misty wasn't home, xgswhoever had a giant orgy (they did nothing). i think that's it!

So basically nothing happened.