Lisa & Em - Part #1

Just now, waldi said:

Nice, I'm checking the prices as I've never been in that country. What's the best season to visit? Summer I reckon.

In Moscow and in winter it is good. But Moscow is not a tourist city. There you can see all the interesting in two days.

In St. Petersburg - better in the summer, July-August. In winter, because of the proximity to the Sea, it is cold. Spring and autumn are the tougher northern version of London or rather Edinburgh.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

In Moscow and in winter it is good. But Moscow is not a tourist city. There you can see all the interesting in two days.

In St. Petersburg - better in the summer, July-August. In winter, because of the proximity to the Sea, it is cold. Spring and autumn are the tougher northern version of London or rather Edinburgh.

Moscow not a tourist city? I could name you a ton of sights worth to visit in Moscow my friend :biggrin:

• Sad 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Moscow not a tourist city? I could name you a ton of sights worth to visit in Moscow my friend :biggrin:

But I've been to Moscow many times.:cool:

What is really worth seeing is for 2 days.

The main problem is for me. Difficult Atmosphere. It's a very, very fast city. All people are running on business. Traffic everywhere. It's hard to relax and just walk. To work there is good (the biggest salaries in Russia). However, to come by the tourist for more than 5 days - there is no sense. St. Petersburg and Kazan - cities are much more affable. Where you can live for at least month and not get bored (in the tourist sense). In other big cities, I was not.

• Like 2

Just now, groomy said:

But I've been to Moscow many times.:cool:

What is really worth seeing is for 2 days.

The main problem is for me. Difficult Atmosphere. It's a very, very fast city. All people are running on business. Traffic everywhere. It's hard to relax and just walk. To work there is good (the biggest salaries in Russia). However, to come by the tourist for more than 5 days - there is no sense. St. Petersburg and Kazan - cities are much more affable. Where you can live for at least month and not get bored (in the tourist sense). In other big cities, I was not.

Right. Its no city to relax. Been there for 3 days. But there are a lot "faster" cities. NYC and the worst Hongkong. :biggrin: I plan to visit St. Petersburg next year. Can you recommend Kazan?