Lisa & Em - Part #1

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

1st 10 minute blanket sex. Haven't we had enough? Saved by the last 5 minutes. Lisa please drop the blanket. You're too good for that.

Ease up golfer it was her first time in her own apartment, I'm sure we will see better in time. I know you don't like blankets but she did really good.::)

• Like 1

Just now, Just In said:

Ease up golfer it was her first time in her own apartment, I'm sure we will see better in time. I know you don't like blankets but she did really good.::)

I am glad. It's a good start from the point that the blanket was lost. Blankets suck. Lisa ran around naked all day so it wasn't the weather. Hopefully the next time the blanket willbe lost sooner but i'll never not say that i can tolerate the blanket because i can't. Blanketsex sucks & allways will. But i like lisa & misty & i want to see them not the blanket.

• Like 2

Be still my heart! Golfer!! Thanks!!! 💋

Lisa, way to win big points from me. Yes!  Lisa if you read this, you must give me a cum taste score via the shower telepgraph. 

1 = battery acid, blah! 

10 = sweet nectar of the gods

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

لا يزال قلبي! لاعب الجولف !! شكر!!! 💋

ليزا، وسيلة لكسب نقاط كبيرة من لي. نعم فعلا!  ليزا  إذا كنت تقرأ هذا، يجب أن تعطيني درجة طعم نائب الرئيس عبر تيلبغراف دش. 

1 = حمض البطارية، بلاه! 

10 = رحيق حلوة للآلهة

:rolleyes: