Lisa & Em - Part #1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Sorry , Amy

"It's about her a as a person who wants to find love."

On here ? On a cam site?
Nothing against, but here is not a point to form couples. As far as I know, they are understood to be already formed. Or simply lead a life apart from it.

but despite the sex they still are supposed to be living normal lives!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Sorry , Amy

"It's about her a as a person who wants to find love."

On here ? On a cam site?
Nothing against, but here is not a point to form couples. As far as I know, they are understood to be already formed. Or simply lead a life apart from it.

Oh I know, believe me I know, but it's not her angle. She can't compete with Misty or the Brazilians! It's her heart and the fulfillment thereof that makes her interesting and attractive. She's a classic girl, who we haven't seen before. 

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

but despite the sex they still are supposed to be living normal lives!

Exactly ! Normal life and finally understood that part of it is being exposed by the cams.
See Lisa, riding her diary, reading, sleeping, eating, laughing, crying, singing, exercising, paying "comic embarrassment" in a domestic activity (as it was between her and Chloe trying to open a bottle of wine the other day). OK

Now see yourself hiding in some key moments of the cams, looking for blind spots inside your own apartment? Nobody hides inside their own house. How and what is the reason for this?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, eu sei, acredite em mim, eu sei, mas não é seu ângulo. Ela não pode competir com Misty ou com os brasileiros! É seu coração e seu cumprimento que a torna interessante e atraente. Ela é uma garota clássica, que não vimos antes. 

I have already answered your position above.
Lisa still has all my attention (and apparently will continue to have). I point this from my first post here.

What Groomy looks at is that she needs to be planning, being a "wildcard" in this project. And no more, a certain card in this deck.

She and Misty are alone! Fact.

Their standard therefore is and must be differentiated.

You can join forces!
Really, join forces or follow separate paths. Or do both.

Understand that anything that passes or occurs from the entrance door into the attention zone, should be exactly this. Detect and capture attention.
Anything or anyone. (Or ones).

And speaking of Nina and Alan, I'm going there now. Hehehehehe.

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Good points Bear! Being alone in an apt is a whole new ball game. Have fun watching Alan and Nina. I can't bring myself to do it. Alan looks like my brother when he was a teenager. Some things I can't get past. 🤗

like serena's tits?

Capture_2017_09_14_16_41_22_860.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Looks like Lisa has got involved in a Support ticket.  I logged a reminder to VHTV that the audio on camera 6 has been just static and crackle from the day the apartment opened and suggested that if it cannot be fixed easily they just mute the audio feed on that stream. No sound is better than the infuriating noise at present. But it seems they may have got Lisa involved in trying to resolve it (sorry about that Lisa :heart:). I assumed they could mute the audio at the server end until such time as Alex can get there and fix it. I believe he may have investigated it previously when it was first reported. 

Lisa81.jpg

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Looks like Lisa has got involved in a Support ticket.  I logged a reminder to VHTV that the audio on camera 6 has been just static and crackle from the day the apartment opened and suggested that if it cannot be fixed easily they just mute the audio feed on that stream. No sound is better than the infuriating noise at present. But it seems they may have got Lisa involved in trying to resolve it (sorry about that Lisa :heart:). I assumed they could mute the audio at the server end until such time as Alex can get there and fix it. I believe he may have investigated it previously when it was first reported. 

Lisa81.jpg  0   570.57 kB

Lisa proofed shes pretty skilled with cams. Sexy and smart girl :heart:

• Like 1