Lisa & Em - Part #1

2 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Well Misty can surely handle 3 guys at once but can Lisa do two guys I don't think so. I don't believe she into orgy life style. Lisa would surprise me if she did take one two guys at same time. 

I agree, I think this is just a party to have fun with, but with misty present you never know:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

These five young gentleman have no idea that their chance to get closer than a kiss to Lisa is less than zero !

I don't believe complete zero but I do believe she open sexually to an extent. Lisa would be open to make out session can lead to her having sex with just one guy. 

11 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Well Misty can surely handle 3 guys at once but can Lisa do two guys I don't think so. I don't believe she into orgy life style. Lisa would surprise me if she did take on two guys at same time. 

I don't think there will be any sexual  activities there tonight. It's just a way to have fun. But i would be very happy if i was wrong.:biggrin:

11 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

I don't believe complete zero but I do believe she open sexually to an extent. Lisa would be open to make out session can lead to her having sex with just one guy. 

Well, in past 6 month Lisa had sex in 3 occasions with only 2 guys.

She is not able to find a male partner and act as a couple like other VHTV participants. At the same time unlike Misty, she need excess level of comfortability with a guy to have sex with him. The combination won't work well in VHTV.