Lisa & Em - Part #1

13 minutes ago, nack said:

What happened here ? Are the guys still here ?

Don't know for sure about all the guys.. one maybe at lisa bed (can't confirm).. And through the thumbnails i notice that misty went down to her apartment (probably with the guy that she bring with her to lisa apartment)
So Lisa and one guy left... came now from loggia... and they will slept together are the living room couch

Edit: Sorry the bear is also there with them at the couch

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't know for sure about all the guys.. one maybe at lisa bed (can't confirm).. And through the thumbnails i notice that misty went down to her apartment (probably with the guy that she bring with her to lisa apartment)
So Lisa and one guy left... came now from loggia... and they will slept together are the living room couch

Yep, one guy in Lisa's bed, totally alone. :dodgy:

bandicam_2017-09-17_22-43-24-281.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, nack said:

What happened here ? Are the guys still here ?

30 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

As Sparkles said, Misty took the guy she originally arrived with back to her apartment. Lisa and guy with multi-coloured vest (no. 3 on back) made up the bed in LR and are there.

As for the others:

Stripe shirt and white shirt left about 05:50 local time (long long hug for white shirt)

Creepy guy passed out some time ago on Lisa's bed so he has been left there on his own

Teddy, Dog and Panda were all brought into LR. Teddy in bed, Dog and Panda on floor (though Lisa may have asked the guy if he wanted one :biggrin:)

... but what is it about these guys that they have to look through other peoples cupboards?

Lisa146.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Someone's phone (I think) keeps ringing, or is it the doorbell?

Edit:  still going continuously for 15 minutes now (7:38 to 7:53), sometimes more than one type of ringtone or bell at the same time (I wonder if Lewis is at the front door :biggrin:?) but no response from any of the three in the apartment, all dead to the world.

Lisa150.jpg

• Upvote 1

Creepy guy that passed out in the bedroom left earlier after eventually answering his phone.

Credit to the multi-coloured shirt guy (below) for being considerate and helpful by dealing with the drunks, getting bedding from underneath the passed out guy, not continuously bothering Lisa through the night and leaving without being overly prompted. 

Since him leaving Lisa has washed all the bedding, both from the bedroom and that used on the sofa, cooked and tidied up the apartment even sorting some of the cabling for camera 1 which had been disturbed by the curtains. Chilled out in the bedroom for a bit (looking good :heart:), changed, packed up the rubbish from the evening ready to take out, coat on and out the door.

Lisa155.jpg

Lisa151.jpg

Lisa158.jpg

Lisa160.jpg

Lisa159.jpg

• Like 5