Lisa & Em - Part #1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i had vv a while ago. vh is far better. vv has 5 apts & is having trouble keeping people. they have a timeline & archives but not anywhere near as good. if you check the vv forum you will see that there are i'm surprised that they are still on line. jabbath i believe still has a sub.

Thanks for sharing your experience. What do you think of Camarads.com?

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Uh it depends. When you wanna see camgirls behind the scenes its okay. Their site navigation and UI is a complete mess though... Not my favourite site at all.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

i got 1 of the free subs which is about to run out. the cam quality is good but there are not enough people & they don't do enough. i can't recommend it. stick with vh. also rlc treats people like shit & costs too much so i wouldn't recommend them either.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

i got 1 of the free subs which is about to run out. the cam quality is good but there are not enough people & they don't do enough. i can't recommend it. stick with vh. also rlc treats people like shit & costs too much so i wouldn't recommend them either.

Agree.

I used to have RLC, and I am done with their arrogant attitude.

VHTV provides good value, they are generous and nice to us. Lets hope they stay like this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

Correct me on my mistake, but this is the first time that Lisa does something at this level and so complete for the cam, correct?:cool:

Do we (finally) begin to change the rhythm and circumstances there?:biggrin:

Hopes to see someone "effectively" visiting this bed, other than just Lewis?::)
The only one so far.
After, 30th now it will be 1 month that she got into it.::)

As I was observed, it really was second, third, fourth (finally) that Lisa does this act more fully. It even repeats today (27) the same line.
It reinforces therefore what I had before and above had as an expectation, that is, really taking firm and determined steps in the right direction.

Now (renewed) hopes for a more active and appropriate company there, and with it other than just their plush companions. Also.
Sorry to re-write

And how did I start ... hehehehehehel
:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

It's great, but kind of boring. If you're a viewer and not a commenter and you like to see the backstage view of camshows, then Camarads is for you.

@golfer06

Can you post the saran wrap scene in the archive. Looks like Lisa is working on her figure. She bought a bunch of the wrap too, so there will be more of this. Regina tried this method too. I don't think it works very well though.

26/9/2017   21:05 to 21:08   Living room camera 1

LisaClingFilm.gif

• Like 2

I share the same shape and attitude as they do. Thus, I love them both very much! I'm bascially living my fantasy exhibitionist life vicariuosly through them. I don't get to see VV Lisa much anymore, but oh how I wish she could join VH. Anna, make the call for me. :heart: