Lisa & Em - Part #1

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

So you are cool with sleeping beside a young beautiful half naked girl knowing you cannot touch her? 

can not touch?

I saw the faces kiss smoothly in the mouth and passing hands in very hot places, I know it's not like fucking, but if it's torture, I want to be tortured like this:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I agree. but I think Misty has to evolve into a reality nonsense, and so she will triple her success

You're wright. Although i don't like seeing her having sex with different guys,  what George is doing with Serena is worse.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, pahman said:

I don't think this "George thing" will last. I give it two weeks.

I don’t really like George, but I think it’s going to last a lot longer then 2 weeks. Money talks and you can be sure that he is using this new fame to suck in more cam girl wannabes. I’m pretty sure the cam show money train will keep right on chugging along. He’s got this thing figured out at least for now. I do wonder how he will react to Casahot when that becomes the “new” thing? I know, I know you guys don’t watch Casahot, yeah right sure you don’t, but be assured, a lot of subscribers do, including me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don’t really like George, but I think it’s going to last a lot longer then 2 weeks. Money talks and you can be sure that he is using this new fame to suck in more cam girl wannabes. I’m pretty sure the cam show money train will keep right on chugging along. He’s got this thing figured out at least for now. I do wonder how he will react to Casahot when that becomes the “new” thing? I know, I know you guys don’t watch Casahot, yeah right sure you don’t, but be assured, a lot of subscribers do, including me.

Ok, lets give it one month.:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

amy you already saw Ana lower your arms to fight? when you think they are ko, she is reborn from the ashes full of strength:biggrin:

We know the drill folks.

The good looking young inexperienced guys will drink out of their limit get too much drunk.

Lisa never drinks too much, and she is good at handling drunk people. She will either kick them out, or leave them sleeping somewhere out of here bed.