Lisa & Em - Part #1

12 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

as I said earlier, Alex and Dean ought to leave so that Lisa can salvage something from the evening with Lewis

Back in the VV days, having others present would not deter sexual activities. People would just as well fuck on the same couch while the others watched TV. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Back in the VV days, having others present would not deter sexual activities. People would just as well fuck on the same couch while the others watched TV. 

I remember it well :blush:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

I remember it well :blush:

Yes!! I remember seeing Ivo and Sonia fucking on the couch and then all of the sudden Petra raised her head from behind them. I was like, wut?! Ah, the good ole days of voyeurism.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Lisa is quiet mouse girl. VH needs more aggressive females that like to throw down, party, and they don't give a fuck.

F**k that!  His hanging around ass needs to get out now!!  Indeed, both Alex and Dean...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

It is not enough that Dean has to bum around Alex and Anna's place, now that he knows where these girls live, I hope he does not try to camp out there..

I don't remember watching Dean at Misty house.. (and if he want he just need to ask the address or if she wants just need to invite him) .. Only remember watching Dean once at the new apartment of A&A (on inauguration party).. And now at Lisa apartment for the 'inauguration'