Lisa & Em - Part #1

I didn't see anything wrong with that guy from last night. He did everything a good guy was supposed to do. You know, the way she makes them think they are supposed to be. I can totally relate to what's happening. Ultimately, it's a mixed signal, and the result is going to be that the good ones lose and the bad ones win. Classic girl behavior! It's too bad cause Lisa is a good girl and she deserves a good guy who would actually care for her, but those are exactly the guys she pushes away. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

from what i've seen lewis is the only 1 that was agressive & the only 1 to succeed. maybe her lack of experience is holding her back . she may need someone to be a little more forward with her. these other guys look like they're afraid to do anything.

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

There have been a couple of guy's that looked like Lisa was interested in but I think she needs them to be more assertive and take Lisa (not in a bad way), if you look back that is how Lewis managed he was very forward and she pushed him away a couple of times but he eventually got her to let him in.

It's just like I said when she first got her place here on VH, she's almost a spitting image of Anita from VV. She's incapable of making any sort of intentions known and rely's on the others to sort of be assertive for her, just like Anita. She puts up all kinds of resistance against guys even if she's interested in them, just like Anita, and the guys have to know how to ignore all her games if they want to get anywhere sexually with her, just like Anita.

If you look at all the times Lisa has had sex, she  "fought off" (for lack of a better term) their advances, they kept pursuing, and eventually both guys wind up fucking her multiple times. Case in point: the very first time we saw her having sex; the guy kept trying to get her underwear off, she brushed off his advances, then after a minute proceeded to drop her panties and show him her bare ass when he asked her to, he kept pursuing and eventually fucked her on the couch and then again in the shower. A lot of the current guys don't know this about her and since Lisa doesn't know how to be the aggressor or doesn't know how to flirt, nothing happens, just like with Anita. In Anita's case however, she dealt with a lot more assertive guys so we saw a lot more sex with her. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

What happened Lisa? Is it Lewis, have you fallen for Lewis and no one else will do? 

After what happened with Lewis the last time he came there, i would really be surprised if she invited him again. I guess she's done with him.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's just like I said when she first got her place here on VH, she's almost a spitting image of Anita from VV. She's incapable of making any sort of intentions known and rely's on the others to sort of be assertive for her, just like Anita. She puts up all kinds of resistance against guys even if she's interested in them, just like Anita, and the guys have to know how to ignore all her games if they want to get anywhere sexually with her, just like Anita.

If you look at all the times Lisa has had sex, she  "fought off" (for lack of a better term) their advances, they kept pursuing, and eventually both guys wind up fucking her multiple times. Case in point: the very first time we saw her having sex; the guy kept trying to get her underwear off, she brushed off his advances, then after a minute proceeded to drop her panties and show him her bare ass when he asked her to, he kept pursuing and eventually fucked her on the couch and then again in the shower. A lot of the current guys don't know this about her and since Lisa doesn't know how to be the aggressor or doesn't know how to flirt, nothing happens, just like with Anita. In Anita's case however, she dealt with a lot more assertive guys so we saw a lot more sex with her. 

I like your comment, ::)I do not know Anita, but Lisa and a little like that,
 and probably and that's why , Lisa and my favorite, she's a bit different from most:cool:

• Like 1