Lisa & Em - Part #1

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow only a few posts in that topic lately....

All those guys and nothing happening is causing Lisa fatigue. Lots of blue balls to go around. She is a very interesting person and I want the best for her, but if she's not giving any of these guys a chance, it's groinally painful to watch. If there is an audiience for seeing a girl shoe off guys, this is the place. Guess that's her chip. It's ok though, she's still interesting to me and I'll still watch. 

37 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow only a few posts in that topic lately....

Maybe because not much going on lately,I seen she sleep with an dude an couple nights ago and gone watch in archive but they just watch movies on computer and an massage or something.When she finds someone Probrably things will be more active.

It's a big mistake to think that because people are not posting on this forum, she has fewer viewers. Most people that pay to watch VH are not members of CC. 

Another thing is that there are people who don't write comments but that doesn't mean they are not watching.   

The only real mesures are the graphics on the timeline in the bedroom and on freecams. And we should compare it to other apts. She's doing just fine.

13 minutes ago, pahman said:

It's a big mistake to think that because people are not posting on this forum, she has fewer viewers. Most people that pay to watch VH are not members of CC. 

Another thing is that there are people who don't write comments but that doesn't mean that they are not watching.   

The only real mesures are the graphics on the timeline in the bedroom and on freecams. And we should compare it to other apts. She's doing just fine.

- it's true not all people post here, but the members of CC are a rate of % if we consider the post numbers

- don't consider the free cams because a lot of bots can do it, i can open more browsers and watch the "nothing", just look the free cams are always full in empty rooms 

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

All those guys and nothing happening is causing Lisa fatigue. Lots of blue balls to go around. She is a very interesting person and I want the best for her, but if she's not giving any of these guys a chance, it's groinally painful to watch. If there is an audiience for seeing a girl shoe off guys, this is the place. Guess that's her chip. It's ok though, she's still interesting to me and I'll still watch. 

It's part of her game. Every time she brings a guy, people are going to watch expecting something to happen and if nothing happens, they will come back the next time thinking maybe something will happen this time. 

If she starts giving a chance to one guy and the guy does not come back, she will have to give a chance to another one and she will become a "Misty light". It seems to me that she does not want to do that

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

It's part of her game. Every time she brings a guy, people are going to watch expecting something to happen and if nothing happens, they will come back the next time thinking maybe something will happen this time. 

If she starts giving a chance to one guy and the guy does not come back, she will have to give a chance to another one and she will become a "Misty light". It seems to me that she does not want to do that

Ever heard of the story of the boy who cried wolf?

9 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

- it's true not all people post here, but the members of CC are a rate of % if we consider the post numbers

- don't consider the free cams because a lot of bots can do it, i can open more browsers and watch the "nothing", just look the free cams are always full in empty rooms 

The problem with posting is that you always have 4, 5 members who are posting on a topic everyday on CC. That is not a lot of people.