Lisa & Em - Part #1

1 minute ago, Arkay2 said:

Suggest Lisa and Lewis go off to bed and if Dean wants to crash on the sofa alone so be it.

You know that Lisa won't do anything if Dean was still there, he needs to go for Lisa to get more comfortable.

13 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Misty has gone to bed and taken Mr Pink with her  :blush: (beside the pillow)

hope the batteries are charged. mr pink is much more dependable than bb & the other losers. but i'm dissapointed that dean didn't make a move.

• Like 1

I think Lisa is now being sick in the shower room, head over toilet bowl and occasional retching sounds. They have all had a lot to drink and very little to eat. Neither of the guys has noticed how long she has been out of the room they are too wrapped up in their drunken conversation. In fact if continuously talking was a sport then these two could be world and Olympic champions. We feel for you Lisa, you shouldn't have been left with both of these guys to deal with on your own.

Neither of these idiots seem able to see that the two of them being there is a problem for Lisa and that she is desperately tired having been awake all day and night and needs some sleep now. They have been completely engrossed in their own yabbering. I suggest Lisa either goes to bed on her own and tells them they can both stay in the lounge talking or she takes Lewis with her and tells Dean to crash on the sofa.