Lisa & Em - Part #1

Just can't understand the reactions... beside the problem she seemed happy... confident... comfortable... never saw her like that in that house with a guy (neither with lewis that user her to be is cum release girl).. and that should be a good thing.. 

Ok he had erection problems because the alcohol... but the alcohol will go out in the next day... and if she wants him, she invited him again and he will remember the alcohol situation and things will be better probably

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, pahman said:

I'ts sometimes very difficult to understand Lisa's behavior and decisions. She rejected 6-7 guys she invited to finally choose for the wrong one, a guy who cannot even have an erection. 

lisa.png

Yo pahman, he was the wrong guy for our viewing pleasure that's for sure. But he seems like a nice kid, seems kinda shy really, wasn't acting mean or like an ahole when he was drunk, .I would hope she wouldn't give up on him if she really likes him because his dick failed him. She seemed to feel bad for him last night, she wasn't mad at him or anything.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Just can't understand the reactions... beside the problem she seemed happy... confident... comfortable... never saw her like that in that house with a guy (neither with lewis that user her to be is cum release girl).. and that should be a good thing.. 

Ok he had erection problems because the alcohol... but the alcohol will go out in the next day... and if she wants him, she invited him again and he will remember the alcohol situation and things will be better probably

Exactly!

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo pahman, he was the wrong guy for our viewing pleasure that's for sure. But he seems like a nice kid, seems kinda shy really, wasn't acting mean or like an ahole when he was drunk, .I would hope she wouldn't give up on him if she really likes him because his dick failed him. She seemed to feel bad for him last night, she wasn't mad at him or anything.

Event that for me isn't right... Because i prefer watching something like yesterday then a sad 'show' with lewis... I'm not here to watch only sex happening... i have thousands of other sites for that

• Like 1