Lisa & Em - Part #1

Zoifan wrote this yesterday:

"Well, Lisa is out tonight. Why? so she can have sex with his favorite guy who is not comfortable doing it on camera :("

Well, maybe he was right 

Lisa wearing a black underwear when going out with Misty at 22:32 on the first pic and an underwear of a different color when back at 2:09

lisa-b-slip.png

lisa-b-slip2.png

lisa-b-slip2.png

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, pahman said:

"Well, Lisa is out tonight. Why? so she can have sex with his favorite guy who is not comfortable doing it on camera :("

Well, maybe he was right 

Lisa wearing a black underwear when going out with Misty at 22:32 on the first pic and an underwear of a different color when back at 2:09

lisa-b-slip.png

lisa-b-slip2.png

lisa-b-slip2.png

Haha busted :biggrin:

2 hours ago, pahman said:

Well, maybe he was right 

lisa-b-slip.png

lisa-b-slip2.png

lisa-b-slip2.png

I think the other explanation, it is not normal to take some spare panties for after sex

30 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I think the other explanation, it is not normal to take some spare panties for after sex

We should ask women in this forum if this is a usual habit.

I know sexually active women always have a few condom in their purse, as a minimum. 

I tried to understand why she would go out and come back with a different underwear.

When she was going out with Misty (22.35), she took with her a pair of sandals (on the first pic). When she came back, she put them back in the wardrobe (2:29).

In the secong pic, it looks like she washed her hair outside.After putting the sandals back, she went to the living room, took a bath towel out of the bag and put it in the washer (third pic)

So maybe she went to the sauna.

sandals2.png

sandals2.png

towel.png

• Like 2