Lisa & Em - Part #1

- At 21:00 Lisa and Em put on warm jacket and went out.

- 15 minute after they come back with two guys.

- I do not think these guys knew Lisa for a long time.

- The guy with dress shirt who came with long jacket and brought his e-cigaret.  He is different. I was thinking he might have some chance, but unfortunately he keeps drinking.

- I don't see girls drinking. smart :).

- The more these 2 guys drink, the lower the chance of action becomes.

-  22:13 It is strange that the guys more talk to each other and girls just look at and  listed to them. Confusing dynamics ????? 

This is a different setup. Lets see. 

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

- At 21:00 Lisa and Em put on warm jacket and went out.

- 15 minute after they come back with two guys.

- I do not think these guys knew Lisa for a long time.

- The guy with dress shirt who came with long jacket and brought his e-cigaret.  He is different. I was thinking he might have some chance, but unfortunately he keeps drinking.

- I don't see girls drinking. smart :).

- The more these 2 guys drink, the lower the chance of action becomes.

-  22:13 It is strange that the guys more talk to each other and girls just look at and  listed to them. Confusing dynamics ????? 

This is a different setup. Lets see. 

My guess is that these guys know Em. If they were Lisa's guests, she would connect more with them. That seems not to be the case at this moment.

Most of the time, before Lisa brings someone, she's always gone for two or three hours. This means she talks with the guy outside, explaining everything, cams etc. Having seen the guy and talked to him, i guess she's already made her mind before the guy enters her apt.

37 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

When she's still with him and Lisa has no interest in the guys we will have four blue balls again...

Are they going to sleep over? If yes, one of them has to get cozy with Em, since there is not enough bed.

Another positive thing is that the guys stopped drinking. That significantly increase their ability to lead the evening to a happy ending - assuming that is their goal, having sex on camera.

One more positive thing: Lisa's wing girl is not Misty anymore. It is Em this time. Em is far different from Misty. She acts more mature, but similarly open minded.

I can see Em is starting to pair with the dress shirt guy. I was expecting Lisa aim for that guy.

I think we need  3 to 4 more hours to have an assessment with confidence.

25 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Are they going to sleep over? If yes, one of them has to get cozy with Em, since there is not enough bed.

Another positive thing is that the guys stopped drinking. That significantly increase their ability to lead the evening to a happy ending - assuming that is their goal, having sex on camera.

One more positive thing: Lisa's wing girl is not Misty anymore. It is Em this time. Em is far different from Misty. She acts more mature, but similarly open minded.

I can see Em is starting to pair with the dress shirt guy. I was expecting Lisa aim for that guy.

I think we need  3 to 4 more hours to have an assessment with confidence.

You are dreaming too much :biggrin: 

Lisa's attitude make me think that she's not interested in having sex with one of them. 

• Like 1