Lisa & Em - Part #1

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes. Just funny all her guys sleep so long :biggrin:

Logan was working hard until 8 am. he deserves a good sleep. 

He just left with Em. I hope he comes back, although he took his backpack...

Most people here can acknowledge that Lisa needs help when it comes to flirting with guys and being a little more aggressive in terms going after sex if she wants it. Aside from the actual sex, I think looking on and seeing if Lisa will in fact become a more confident woman and less awkward will be just as entertaining for me. I always find it interesting to note a person's personal change from the time they enter the cam to the time they decide to leave it. I was a tad critical of her in the past but no matter how slow she is to learn, I *think* it's safe to say that she is willing to learn and I hope she gains the confidence before we get to see her move out. 

• Like 1

@jabbath1987 question for you:

Seeing EM's stellar  performance last night, I am already worry that she is temporary participant as of now and she might leave.

I really hope that Alex give her an offer that she cannot refuse.

What would be the best way for us to provide the feedback to Alex and VHTV?

Em is indispensable. 

11 minutes ago, tomasalp said:

Does lisa and misty know if they do not talk to each other ..?

They don't speak to each other and they don't come to each other's places. The funny thing is that it's started after Lisa had sex with #2.

Maybe because Lisa is doing the same shit now, Misty sees her as a competitor not as a friend or a colleague anymore...