Lisa & Em - Part #1

7 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

the Em's cat is there... so she will come back

pls give a name to the cat .. he need it too like humans :biggrin:

it may be that Lisa, enlighten us,:blush:

funny that the cat is very fluffy and suspicious, when he arrived nor came close to Lisa

Now she lies down on the couch beside her to receive affection.::)

10 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

or a sofabed more comfortable, lisa lived in choles and slept on the floor:biggrin:

I think that sofa is confortable enough even if it was a sofabed like misty/henri&mira will be a better one

The 'problem' will be (for example) when Em want to sleep and lisa is still on the LR because she don't want to take the guy to bed, or because she want to have a longer party. 

2 minutes ago, floricum said:

Someone has video about Em's fuck of yesterday, please?

wrong place for videos here, only premium members can see videos in video premium section ... we can post pictures only in third part websites and i don't know why we normal members we cant post videos

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I think that sofa is confortable enough even if it was a sofabed like misty/henri&mira will be a better one

The 'problem' will be (for example) when Em want to sleep and lisa is still on the LR because she don't want to take the guy to bed, or because she want to have a longer party. 

true, but an apartment without a couple, and bigger I do not know if it's a good idea,

this one is small and comfortable, and I think if she stays, Lisa can give up her bed, at some parties that em want to sleep