Lisa & Em - Part #1

As I said before, large apartments are not good for VHTV.  All the actions are far from cameras, and it is hard to track people.

This is a perfect cozy size apartment with the best camera work you can expect from Alex.  

Imagine if Lisa had a guest room, the guys would sleep there and we missed all the actions ;) kidding.

• Like 1

Hello, can someone tell me who the douchbag is that had sex , if you can call it that, with Lisa this morning? I saw last night he was drunk off his ass and was a total disaster. Is this someone she's had over before? just wondering

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hello, can someone tell me who the douchbag is that had sex , if you can call it that, with Lisa this morning? I saw last night he was drunk off his ass and was a total disaster. Is this someone she's had over before? just wondering

He was just some guy they were hanging out with. I think it was he first time there. I didn’t even watch it cause I don’t much care to see awful sex in the dark. 

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

yeah it was your first time, this is not the guy you think fell asleep stroking Lisa::)

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Never mind! Forget that I even asked. No one else seems to care about the climax around here anyways. I’ll take my ball and go home. 😤

I do! And the last i saw she was giving him oral and they we're laughing and joking around, i guess cause he couldn't finish. He was loaded, and he satisfied her, so give him props for that.

Just now, Sparkles said:

what??? the guy from sex photos in the morning was not the same from the night (friend of the guy that fucked Em)??????

I'm pretty sure it was the same guy, was just wondering if he was someone she had over or knew from before

5 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

yeah it was your first time, this is not the guy you think fell asleep stroking Lisa::)

Oh ok, thx for that, this guy this morning was a total loser, I got a lot of real cool nice men i wish i could introduce to Lisa, We all love her, but these guys are just really losers for lack of a better term