Lisa & Em - Part #1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe she's in love with Lewis and he does not share her feelings...

I certainly hope that is not the case  - or Lisa is in trouble.

Lewis is not someone to fall in love with. Lewis is a rental stud who happen to work well with Lisa, probably recruited by Alex, handed to Misty then Lisa.

Although Lisa is a bit rough with Men, I would be strange if she has problem with finding love - but finding VHTV partner is a different story.

• Like 1

For a girl that was a cam girl or took naked pictures of herself for social media or whatever it was that she did, she got real shy all of a sudden. First she wouldn't let him take her clothes off and now she's hiding her face. 

bandicam_2017-10-30_00-07-50-724.jpg

bandicam_2017-10-30_00-09-37-460.jpg

• Like 2

For fuck sake these people are putting me to sleep.They started off good earlier but then she wanted to stop all of a sudden. Wound up taking a 45 min break before starting again; wouldn't take off her clothes, hid her face during the oral, now taking ANOTHER break so she can look at her phone, all while moving at the most OP snail's pace. I've pretty much lost all interest in this session. 

@Bss this is all on the free cams. If you are so compelled you can cap them yourself. I'm not recording video of this.