Lisa & Em - Part #1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Did Logan cum this time? 

if you look at pics carefully you see that logan has no balls. hence do not await him to cum.

12 minutes ago, zoifan said:

no. see my post last night for details. 

Aha! Yes, sorry I see it now. So, it either went in her or it went no where. Interesting! I find it strange that I have to wonder if a guy came or not. Perhaps these guys should take note. Perhaps they don't realize that  woman likes to see their man experience an organs too. 

Logan never has an orgasm, at least not a visible one. I mean not cumshot or even what would appear to be a physcial full body orgasm. I find little enjoyment watching a couple have sex and the guy fails to reach an orgasm....And the clothes! Why wear clothes like this. I know it's uncomfortable. Very strange people if you ask me.

Also, I guess Lisa is not going to respond to my question. That's fine! I can respect that, but I won't make any more comments to try and explain her behavior anymore. Without having some inclination as to her desire for causal sex for fun and views versus the hopes for a stable monogomous relationship with a boyfriend, I have no basis to comment any further about this specific topic. It really could go either way and to stake anymore claims in one direction or the other is simply folly!

I wish you all the happiness in the world Lisa! I hope you find what you're looking for. :heart:

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Also, I guess Lisa is not going to respond to my question. That's fine! I can respect that, but I won't make any more comments to try and explain her behavior anymore. Without having some inclination as to her desire for causal sex for fun and views versus the hopes for a stable monogomous relationship with a boyfriend, I have no basis to comment any further about this specific topic. It really could go either way and to stake anymore claims in one direction or the other is simply folly!

I wish you all the happiness in the world Lisa! I hope you find what you're looking for. :heart:

Amy3, it seems very clear to me. There are two Lisa:

The Lisa from before Anna and Alex went to vacation and the Lisa from after Anna and Alex came from vacation. Lisa's actions after Anna and Alex came from vacation and the reasons they happen seem very clear and obvious to me.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

The more I see Em and this new guy the more I start to think they're officially dating. I don't think you would want to spend this much time around someone that was just a fuck buddy. 

The two are perfect match. At the same time, logan seems to have a job. 

At this stage Em seems to need a VHTV male partner and have an apartment of her own. So a good outcome would be Logan quits his job and join VHTV with Rm in an apartment.

23 minutes ago, pahman said:

Amy3, it seems very clear to me. There are two Lisa:

The Lisa from before Anna and Alex went to vacation and the Lisa from after Anna and Alex came from vacation. Lisa's actions after Anna and Alex came from vacation and the reasons they happen seem very clear and obvious to me.

Maybe it has something to do with us keep complaining about Lisa not fucking every guy she bring to her apartment. This might gave wrong impression to Alex - and he does not know we do love Lisa the way that she is.

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

At this stage Em seems to need a VHTV male partner and have an apartment of her own. So a good outcome would be Logan quits his job and join VHTV with Rm in an apartment.

I can agree that for right now they seem to go good together, but we don't know how long these two have been dating. Their relationship might still be brand new in which case they are no where near ready to move in together. And if he does in fact have a job then he should also keep it. Having a job is always better than not having one, especially when trying to rely on the fickle income of VHTV. 

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

The two are perfect match. At the same time, logan seems to have a job. 

No. In the project, she has a perspective only if she passes Misty's courses. Again - give her an apartment. On the same day, you will be asked to close. How's that with Sally. Lisa's apartment is good for Em. And for Lisa too.