Lisa & Em - Part #1

Aha:

Lisa, a girl who stayed with James while Chole was out, now got her own apartment. Neighbour to Misty, both girls love inviting some new friends to their places and lure them into amazing nights and spending time together. Both girls even had a quarell already because of one boy they both liked. Damn, we're quite sure you will love watching Lisa at her new place. Don't forget to let us know what you think about it!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Aha:

Lisa, a girl who stayed with James while Chole was out, now got her own apartment. Neighbour to Misty, both girls love inviting some new friends to their places and lure them into amazing nights and spending time together. Both girls even had a quarell already because of one boy they both liked. Damn, we're quite sure you will love watching Lisa at her new place. Don't forget to let us know what you think about it!

We must now officially inaugurate Lisa's place.

I feel chills every time VH new announces "love inviting some new friends to their places and lure them into amazing nights and spending time together"
This is usually always in the "intention" and almost never is in the "realization".::)

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Aha:

I thought that Dean spoke about it with that guy. May be that is the reason he didn't want to have sex with Lisa that night although lisa did everything.

Another thing i noticed is that Lisa seems to be on russian Tinder.

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

I thought that Dean spoke about it with that guy. May be that is the reason he didn't want to have sex with Lisa that night although lisa did everything.

Another thing i noticed is that Lisa seems to be on russian Tinder.

Seems shes preparing to go out.

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

We must now officially inaugurate Lisa's place.

I feel chills every time VH new announces "love inviting some new friends to their places and lure them into amazing nights and spending time together"
This is usually always in the "intention" and almost never is in the "realization".::)

I'm with you on this. It's 'wishful thinking'.

"Hold the front page" Breaking news - New World Record.

Lisa, the existing record holder, has taken the sport to a whole new level with a new record breaking performance in the 'Furthest distance hopped in a VHTV apartment' category. Also note the inclusion of an obstacle to be negotiated in the route. :biggrin::biggrin:

LongDistanceHop2.gif

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

"Hold the front page" Breaking news - New World Record.

Lisa, the existing record holder, has taken the sport to a whole new level with a new record breaking performance in the 'Furthest distance hopped in a VHTV apartment' category. Also note the inclusion of an obstacle to be negotiated in the route. :biggrin::biggrin:

LongDistanceHop2.gif

Haha nice

• Like 1