Lisa & Em - Part #1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Some days ago,think in Misty house she was with an dude and it was great,never seen her so open and she looked sexy as hell,dam..she even suck€& his dic& after his finished,it was great.Hope that dude or other that matches her good joins her in her new house.

The same dude came back a few days ago (the day Misty angrily left). He refuses to have sex with Lisa. But Lisa seems to be very confortable with him. I'm just wondering if Lisa got the hint that this guy fucked Misty last night.

• Like 1

Just now, pahman said:

The same dude came back a few days ago (the day Misty angrily left). He refuses to have sex with Lisa. But Lisa seems very confortable with him. I'm just wondering if Lisa got the hint that this guy fucked Misty today.

she could probably smell misty on his shirt!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pahman said:

I'm just wondering if Lisa got the hint that this guy fucked Misty today.

At one point I had the terrible thought that Misty set him up to be with Lisa and not do anything with her just to spoil the evening out of spite. (I should point out that the thought went away as quick as it arrived)

1 minute ago, Arkay2 said:

At one point I had the terrible thought that Misty set him up to be with Lisa and not do anything with her just to spoil the evening out of spite. (I should point out that the thought went away as quick as it arrived)

he didn't look like he would agree not to fuck lisa. but maybe misty misled him.

16 minutes ago, pahman said:

The same dude came back a few days ago (the day Misty angrily left). He refuses to have sex with Lisa. But Lisa seems to be very confortable with him. I'm just wondering if Lisa got the hint that this guy fucked Misty last night.

Had no ideia,to bad for that then,as you said she looks very confortable with him,even during sex on cams etc,but well after seing that she can be as freely open as she was my horries rest in that regard,she will give us a lot of hot moments no doubt,and meanwhile we can clean sigh just looking to her doing cleaning nude hehe.She is an very pretty woman.

44 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

Maybe this guy is Lisa's brother. It's the only thing I can come up with that explains why he's so happy to be trapped in the "friend zone", with no hope of ever actually fucking her.

If they're borther and sister then they're "Game of throne" style brother and sister acording to that massage he gave her. 😆 

Any way I doubt there related. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

I agree but, Lisa has a little bit of OCD which is getting in the way at the moment. It is admirable that everything has to be done and in its place but sometimes it is better to leave it for a little while. This means that emptying the washing machine, doing the dishes and clearing the table are not exactly setting the mood this evening. Cannot fault her for wanting the place nice but there is scope for relaxing the rules a bit where appropriate. Plenty of time to catch up with all of that tomorrow.

I don't know if it's as much OCD as that with it being a rented apt she can't afford to leave things that could either stain or damage any part of the apt. I think also she didn't seem that into the guy for some reason and this was a good way of blocking any advances. I will admit she does keep a good home nice and orderly. :biggrin: 

• Like 2