Lisa & Em - Part #1

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

I don't know if it's as much OCD as that with it being a rented apt she can't afford to leave things that could either stain or damage any part of the apt. I think also she didn't seem that into the guy for some reason and this was a good way of blocking any advances. I will admit she does keep a good home nice and orderly. :biggrin: 

and she dresses perfectly for cleaning!

Capture_2017_09_03_07_03_04_746.png

Capture_2017_09_03_07_03_23_357.png

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

Maybe this guy is Lisa's brother. It's the only thing I can come up with that explains why he's so happy to be trapped in the "friend zone", with no hope of ever actually fucking her.

I'm going to assume that every part of this statement was an attempt at being funny.

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anna and Alex visit and it goes offline...

Does look they are actually doing something though. Alex climbed up to the camera at the other end of the room and Anna this one :biggrin:

Lisa221.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Russ said:

They need to lower the camera Anna is at and I hope mom and dad have a nice talk with her to get Lisa moving in the right direction because this house is not going very well in my opinion

agreed. i'd rather see her sleep alone (at least she probably would be nude) than to keep bringing these guys over that she will do nothing with!

• Like 3

I think Lisa is doing pretty good with regards to the apartment, she does look like she needs a little cheering up but I never expected this to be anything like Misty or Anna's house. I think we have to give Lisa credit as she is trying really hard for to entertain considering how she was when with Chloe & James she is brilliant now.

• Like 1