Lisa & Em - Part #1

4 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

Maybe this guy is Lisa's brother. It's the only thing I can come up with that explains why he's so happy to be trapped in the "friend zone", with no hope of ever actually fucking her.

Once again, on this forum we like to think if they don't sex then they are relative.

A few highlight of Lisa profile:

1- Based on the two "Lisa-have-sex" observations,  she likes to play hard to get. If the guy is not persistent, sex won't happen. However, when they guy keeps hitting until ignite Lisa's sex drive, she is really horny and performs a fantastic show.

2- Massage is a sign of no sex in Lisa's zone. We saw many time James massaged her, with no sex.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

They have even set the bathroom cam a bit higher than it was before and needs to come down a smidge.

I have logged a support call for all the points you have raised. I have found that if you do so and point out that manager (Alex in this case) is on site then they often get in touch quickly to get it resolved.  VHTV do not necessarily monitor the forum posts here continuously to pick up on support issues.

Just now, Arkay2 said:

I have logged a support call for all the points you have raised. I have found that if you do so and point out that manager (Alex in this case) is on site then they often get in touch quickly to get it resolved.  VHTV do not necessarily monitor the forum posts here continuously to pick up on support issues.

I did raise a ticket for the blurry cam.

• Like 1