Lisa & Em - Part #1

Just now, Sparkles said:

But it doesn't mean she have OCD... probably she won't be able being so relaxed in some situations .. 

It's just a girl that likes a cleaned house (like Misty, Anna, Bree)

Watch how the slightest thing upsets her.  Anything doesn't go exactly as she wants it, she's done.  Everything in it's place.  Impulsive invites guys and impulsively acts to ignore them.  Nah!  she's OCD...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Watch how the slightest thing upsets her.  Anything doesn't go exactly as she wants it, she's done.  Everything in it's place.  Impulsive invites guys and impulsively acts to ignore them.  Nah!  she's OCD...

Maybe yes, Maybe shes just very sensitive and feels unsecure sometimes...

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Bold: I didn't know that could be a 'characteristics' of OCD... The part of the cleaning i know .. But the cases of OCD that i know rarely 'allow' the kitchen balcony to be like they are.. or that table or eating with the hands. I don't think she's a freak maniac from the cleanings

(if you see cam1 of misty it all looks great except the cables on the couch - like lisa,  Bree just finish cleaning the living room after having sex there.. Normally Anna room is always ok)

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Yes, but that does not mean that it's OCD

Just now, Sparkles said:

Bold: I didn't know that could be a 'characteristics' of OCD... The part of the cleaning i know .. But the cases of OCD that i know rarely 'allow' the kitchen balcony to be like they are.. or that table or eating with the hands. I don't think she's a freak maniac from the cleanings

(if you see cam1 of misty it all looks great except the cables on the couch - like lisa,  Bree just finish cleaning the living room after having sex there.. Normally Anna room is always ok)

Again.. Ok.  Whatever you say.  I'm sure I haven't the foggiest idea what I'm talking about...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess we all have to speculate on this. But I agree her behavior sometimes is a lil strange. 

There are 10 symptoms to OCD.  Look them up.  Any three is a pretty good indication you may have the disorder.  My major was US History.  My minor was Abnormal Psychology/Deviant Behavior.

• Like 1

Some credit must also go to the guy in the white t-shirt that arrived late. He got the message that they were oversubscribed with men for Lisa and that the drunken asshole was just going to be a problem. So he did the right thing, got his coat, said goodbye and left. Good guy, behaved like a gentleman.

I wondered whether he was the original invite for Lisa but indicated he probably couldn't make it, so the massage guy was called in at short notice as a replacement.  It was also interesting that the white t-shirt guy was given the cake to hold and present to Lisa

• Like 2

Just now, mic351 said:

There are 10 symptoms to OCD.  Look them up.  Any three is a pretty good indication you may have the disorder.  My major was US History.  My minor was Abnormal Psychology/Deviant Behavior.

US History is interesting too. I like history. :biggrin: