Lisa & Em - Part #1

12 minutes ago, pahman said:

I understand your point but the problem is that by getting the cam down, we are going to see neither the heads of the people standing in the hall nor in the kitchen.

I guess it's just need to move down where lisa has his head... there are nothing important i guess happening in the cabinets :biggrin: and still be visible the door, the fridge and the balcony and who's there 

15 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

Alex can certainly be an asshole when drunk but not tonight. He deserves credit (as does Anna) for dealing with more than one situation that arose during the party. Also he has ended up at Lisa's rather than at home because he had to drive the drunk no-shirt guy home to remove him from the apartment. Because Anna has already gone to sleep and he had to return Misty's boyfriend to here he is now stranded at Lisa's and it is only right that he can crash there. In this instance I don't think the girls mind, in fact they each gave him a goodnight kiss on the cheek, much to his embarrassment.  He will probably show Misty's boyfriend down to her apartment before turning in for what is left of the night.

Thanks! Finally I'm not alone in this.
I also note that after Anna's pregnancy announcement, where he celebrated with every possible bottle for two days in a row, he has since behaved exemplarily, including with Anna, in that too.

"Drinked", a little yesterday? Yes, but for good cause and reason. Credit for him still valid.:cool:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pahman said:

It would be great if these two share this apt.

lisa-chloe.png

I keep thinking that this apartment would be the one destined to them from the beginning (predicted they would move to a bigger place).

Both for Chloe and James, as well as LIsa and her ex-boyfriend (who we had there in the early days).

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I keep thinking that this apartment would be the one destined to them from the beginning (predicted they would move to a bigger place).

Both for Chloe and James, as well as LIsa and her ex-boyfriend (who we had there in the early days).

No. They chose her - because Misty is in this house.

They went to see 2 or 3 apartments. And they chose this one.

Misty also looked at several apartments. And this apartment was not the best. They wanted another - but apt rented it literally the day Anna called.

Therefore, no. Assumption is incorrect.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. They chose her - because Misty is in this house.

They went to see 2 or 3 apartments. And they chose this one.

Misty also looked at several apartments. And this apartment was not the best. They wanted another - but apt rented it literally the day Anna called.

Therefore, no. Assumption is incorrect.

Grateful, once again for light on the matter.
What I meant was "with this apartment". would be the condition of the two couples (Lisa was part of a couple at the time), living together to a larger and more comfortable.

The situation now, with Misty in addition "orbiting" in the same universe would only add to it even more.

But the way it is, there are some separation floors looking great. Security the two completely.

The question now is to understand if Chloe is still with James, because with Lisa there is not the slightest doubt.

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The question now is to understand if Chloe is still with James, because with Lisa there is not the slightest doubt.

I doubt that James will be more than a guest tonight. He is almost exactly outside the project.

In general, Lisa needs a locomotive. A man/woman/couple who will help her do more. Chloe and James is not this people. While Lisa is quite popular. But what will happen next? If it does not progress and quickly! It's like the days of Nudism in the Mansion. The first days this caused success and peaks in statistics. But then... Now Lena is asked to dress more often.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, groomy said:

I doubt that James will be more than a guest tonight. He is almost exactly outside the project.

In general, Lisa needs a locomotive. A man/woman/couple who will help her do more. Chloe and James is not this people. While Lisa is quite popular. But what will happen next? If it does not progress and quickly! It's like the days of Nudism in the Mansion. The first days this caused success and peaks in statistics. But then... Now Lena is asked to dress more often.

Lol who wants Lena to dress more often?