New girl Renata

To clear things up as to why Renata got so upset.

From all the convos it was not clear who was the problem. So today it turned out that it was Tereza saying something to Renata on the night out of the apt.

Renata talked today to R & S and said she is going to sort it out with Tereza when she comes back.

I don't think Tereza approves Renata's life style.

While crying she said without giving name: "Who gives her the right to judge me"

Sher told her she takes things too emotional.

While she was visiting B3 night before the argument . Renata talked a lot about sex, she was asking if Y/R & I/T tried 4-some already.

Ilona and Tim persuaded Renata to family life and not the life she is leading now. In a while, she will wake up lonely and abandoned by all and will come to such conclusions. Tim told her not to forget to invite them to the wedding. But she has a bad experience. She was raised in an orthodox house, and at the age of 20 she got married and it ended up badly. She gained freedom. She is convinced that only freedom is worth something and is now raging. She has a group of 4-5 girlfriends with whom she has sex. With guys from time to time too but it does not make her a special pleasure.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kitek said:

From all the convos it was not clear who was the problem. So today it turned out that it was Tereza saying something to Renata on the night out of the apt.

Renata talked today to R & S and said she is going to sort it out with Tereza when she comes back.

While crying she said without giving name: "Who gives her the right to judge me"

While she was visiting B3 night before the argument . Renata talked a lot about sex, she was asking if Y/R & I/T tried 4-some already.

Ilona and Tim persuaded Renata to family life and not the life she is leading now. In a while, she will wake up lonely and abandoned by all and will come to such conclusions. Tim told her not to forget to invite them to the wedding. But she has a bad experience. She was raised in an orthodox house, and at the age of 20 she got married and it ended up badly. She gained freedom. She is convinced that only freedom is worth something and is now raging. She has a group of 4-5 girlfriends with whom she has sex. With guys from time to time too but it does not make her a special pleasure.

The whole forum needed to know these details kitek...Thank you immensely for letting everyone know Renata's circumstances...She is the victim here in the B1 feud and she needs our support...:heart:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, kitek said:

Sher told her she takes things too emotional.

please put this in the main thread also, girls on vacation

As said-everyone should read this-more exposure there

• Like 1

Renata, in the slim chance that some words from the forum may reach your eyes, I wanted to say that I fully support you.

No one should judge you for what you do and what you are. Especially one who is essentially absent from the apartment and do not take part in the communal life. She only has words, you have your pride and freedom, and the knowledge of your inner worth.

You may be disappointed - I assume - that the other girls who followed you didn't have the guts to defend you - but it requires an enormous amount of courage to express that freedom, so don't be too hard on them.

Ilona and Tim are good and well meaning friends, and you could hear their advice if your heart agrees with them, but if your heart tell you otherwise, there are places in the world where a love life, and even a family life should you choose to eventually settle, protected by the law and most people's goodwill, can be had with a partner that you will be truly free to choose.

So keep believing in you, and don't let the judgment of people who aren't in any position to judge you cloud your mind. There are people who are rooting for you.

This message is destined to Renata in the off chance she reads the forum or has someone checking for her. It is the expression of my opinion, about her and her only, and not an attempt to convince or "convert" anyone who may disagree.

• Like 6