New girl Renata

Thank you kitek. 

And @ Renata: Don't let others tell you how you should live your life, whether it's by disapproval (Tereza) or well meant advice (Ilona & Tim).

Follow you heart, that's the only way you will find happiness. Be strong girl, there are many of us supporting you. :heart:

• Like 1

Thanks a lot kitek for your effort. Everyone should appreciate it.

Renata is great, she gave us more entertainment in 2 hours than both Barcelona apartments in the last 6 months!!! (though Sofie wasn't bad at all)

Do you have more spicy details about the current B1 girls? :biggrin: 

• 2 weeks later...

Renata, on the off chance you read this forum, here goes nothing...

The situation at B1 reached a new low when you returned home last night with Tereza giving you the finger through the closed door when you climbed the stairs. :angry:

I don't understand your language, so I have to go on body language, gestures and the occasional translation that gets provided here. It seems that Tereza successfully turned the other two against you, even now she's not a tenant anymore, and you avoid the apartment as much as possible because of that. I am glad that you have some friends in the Ilona & Co apartment, so at least I can see you sometimes. Also thank you for visiting B2 last night, it was good to see you interacting with the girls, and to see your lovely smile. :heart:

Hang in there girl. Sher and Regina aren't gonna stay for ever, and when they're gone, Tereza will also be gone for good. Just so you know: The vast majority of the CC members is on your side in this.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Renata, on the off chance you read this forum, here goes nothing...

The situation at B1 reached a new low when you returned home last night with Tereza giving you the finger through the closed door when you climbed the stairs. :angry:

I don't understand your language, so I have to go on body language, gestures and the occasional translation that gets provided here. It seems that Tereza successfully turned the other two against you, even now she's not a tenant anymore, and you avoid the apartment as much as possible because of that. I am glad that you have some friends in the Ilona & Co apartment, so at least I can see you sometimes. Also thank you for visiting B2 last night, it was good to see you interacting with the girls, and to see your lovely smile. :heart:

Hang in there girl. Sher and Regina aren't gonna stay for ever, and when they're gone, Tereza will also be gone for good. Just so you know: The vast majority of the CC members is on your side in this.

Well said Cow...We know some of the girls do read CC and an odd one has an account. Renata really needs to know what's going on behind her back. She's obviously aware things aren't right but maybe not aware of the input Tereza is having...She never did confront Tereza did she...She's suppose to have left so maybe missed her chance because she not suppose to be sharing their house anymore, but she's there that often!! I would love for her to confront her. When Renata thrashed it out with the other 2 when T was away, she wiped the floor with them...If she challenges her, it might be worth doing it with Ilona and Yana by her side though...It could get a bit nasty...:cry:

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I think the problems is not that Renata was or is in the wrong apartment, I think she is in the wrong project!  She would be a perfect fit for VH.  Any number of apartments would have been perfect for her.  The girls at B1 and B2, besides being 2-faced as hell in BI, are way to restrained for a free spirit like Renata.  I wish and hope someone from VH would find a way to contact her and bring her over to the project.  Everyone would win then..

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Personally, I think the problems is not that Renata was or is in the wrong apartment, I think she is in the wrong project!  She would be a perfect fit for VH.  Any number of apartments would have been perfect for her.  The girls at B1 and B2, besides being 2-faced as hell in BI, are way to restrained for a free spirit like Renata.  I wish and hope someone from VH would find a way to contact her and bring her over to the project.  Everyone would win then..

No thanks. We'll keep her here on RLC if you don't mind...:biggrin:

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...