Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

B2??............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ oh, now I remember!

• Like 1

From what iv'e seen the last few day's Renata is the aggressive one out of the 3 so now that the ice has been well and truly broken it will be nice to see what happens. The big problem might be when Tereza comes back weather they close up shop or get her to join in.

There are 21 hours daily said:

show written and these girls will be away for 10-15 hours now :angel:

the days go by and look 

Scam RLC :biggrin:

I think I do not even put deceived saying that yesterday and I'm tired of all these righteous good of the forum, which supposedly know better than everyone else (they will recognize themselves :biggrin: ) and who want to harm me every time

the truth is far from being acquired for all these people

good day to you I have a side to life and RLC CC and especially good scam