Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

With apeman turning up last night like bad penny, I guess it was inevitable that he would show up again tonight. What a cruel coincidence; every time I have to be away on a Thursday and face a long drive something classic takes place on a Wednesday night and last year's orgy night started on a Wednesday if I'm not mistaken. Could tonight be the night Zlata shows her true colours that have so far been dormant?

2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

even the thumbnail  is miss up

Yes,same here,thumbnails and what is really happening are two different things,,plus the lag is worse than ever,picture freezes for a few seconds now,and my internet is fast.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

From what I understood in past posts Lola should be departing in September but the exact day wasn't made known.  So if it holds true then she'll be gone sometime within the next 10 Days.

but is that September 2017 or September 2018, 2019 or 2020??

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

With apeman turning up last night like bad penny, I guess it was inevitable that he would show up again tonight. What a cruel coincidence; every time I have to be away on a Thursday and face a long drive something classic takes place on a Wednesday night and last year's orgy night started on a Wednesday if I'm not mistaken. Could tonight be the night Zlata shows her true colours that have so far been dormant?

Zlata has shown as much as she's going to show