Ilona & Tim, Yana & Ricky, Luci & Kust, Mira & Kai - Chat Comments & Quotes (Sept./Dec. 2017)

Il y a 6 heures, EMMETT111 a dit :

ok what did I miss did the other couple have sex in front of him,how funny when he is so shy,im looking thru the replays and don't see it

No just some member said Kust heard them having sex and got uncomfortable and left because of it when replay shows a completely different story. I know Kust is shy but they was no need to lie about something that didn't happen.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Daleys said:

No just some member said Kust heard them having sex and got uncomfortable and left because of it when replay shows a completely different story. I know Kust is shy but they was no need to lie about something that didn't happen.

It clearly made him uncomfortable. He got out of bed, got dressed and paced around the room. The moment they were done he went to the living room just as they were coming out of their room.

Not sure what Kust said to them, but when Kust left the room M&K both started laughing and Mira turned to Kai and made a blowjob gesture with her hand.

• Like 1

BTW, nit sure what Kust's issue is. He seemed to have no issues performing yesterday, and from the glimpse of his junk that you could see with his underwear on and blankets all around him, he didn't appear to be undersized.  He needs to grow up and get over it already. He signed up for this, he wasn't forced into it.  

Il y a 2 heures, tripod2 a dit :

It clearly made him uncomfortable. He got out of bed, got dressed and paced around the room. The moment they were done he went to the living room just as they were coming out of their room.

Not sure what Kust said to them, but when Kust left the room M&K both started laughing and Mira turned to Kai and made a blowjob gesture with her hand.

Eact time and Cam this happened i can't find this happening anywhere.

When Mira and Kai were finished having sex they didn't leave the room i checked Kust left before Mira and Kai left 15 min or so later. You need to stop these lies in future provide evidence of time and Cam to backup you statements.