Ilona & Tim, Yana & Ricky, Luci & Kust, Mira & Kai - Chat Comments & Quotes (Sept./Dec. 2017)

il y a 28 minutes, Ash1 a dit :

23:30 in her bedroom. Didn't seem like phone sex though. She was wasted, she started masturbating for a short time, and then stopped and phoned someone. She touched her pussy a couple of times at the start of the conversation but it didn't look or sound like phone sex to me. Just seemed like a normal phone conversation.

No that was't phone sex. I agree just a normal phone converstaion.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Great fuck Mira and Kai 

Great to adore them, Mira and Kai are so asocial!

Take a look at Kust!

Did you ever live with an alholic?? He cares, wash her hair and give her some little whine and serve her every day breakfast and dinner with a smile. He cares! He is is not horny and not gay, but a nice guy guy who is trying to fix the alcoholproblem.  Kust is a nurse and the best partner Luci needs at this period!!

39 minutes ago, kanteel said:

Take a look at Kust!

Did you ever live with an alholic?? He cares, wash her hair and give her some little whine and serve her every day breakfast and dinner with a smile. He cares! He is is not horny and not gay, but a nice guy guy who is trying to fix the alcoholproblem.  Kust is a nurse and the best partner Luci needs at this period!!

My family suffered through it, I was a heavy drinker and an alcoholic, like I have already mentioned before. So, an alcoholic does not need a family member or friend to serve them any alcohol, or buy it for them.  That is called an enabler and does not help them get over their disease. 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, kanteel said:

Take a look at Kust!

Welcome to the madhouse kanteel. I see where you're coming from here, but it doesn't make for very comfortable viewing for me...:cry:

wow kust was actually eating her pussy earlier and had uncovered sex now if he could lose the undies and change up positions but hey he is showing progress,oh and you guys that have her passing out drunk every night as often as not she falls asleep watching the laptop in bed hardly falling down drunk yes she starts early some days but hey she is on a paid vacation in barcalona