Ilona & Tim, Yana & Ricky, Luci & Kust, Mira & Kai - Chat Comments & Quotes (Sept./Dec. 2017)

il y a 4 minutes, news49 a dit :

Le deuxième couple de sérums CE le couple de d'amis de Nelly et Bogdan 

hello to all, the good news is that this couple is hot but a bit shy for watching this couple for a week during the absence of Nelly and Bogdan the girl is very sexual her boyfriend too, I hope they will not change their behavior to contact Kust and Luci in their room. for common rooms may be boring and finally if I was RLC I would put Luci and Kust in the small room

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, stash said:

So they are now with Lucy and Kust in Barcelona, aren’t they?

Let's all say it out loud and once, just so there are no questions in the future...the new couple here was at Nelly and Bogdans just yesterday and most of the week.  They have now flown to Barcelona for a vacation.  Similarly...Masha and and Sasha started their RLC career at Dasha's place and replaced Nelly and Bogdan in Italy.  Nelly and bogdan were there on a short vacation prior to getting their own current apartment in St Petersburg.  

• StnCld316 changed the title to Luci & Kust, Mira & Kai - Pictures September 2017 to ?
7 minutes ago, Sergio said:

it's not to do, the smart one, but I predicted this two days ago that they were about to have an apartment

With this Apartment their stays are only Temporary. Maybe once they go back to Russia RLC will have something set up for them.  The way they were at Nelly's they deserve a Permanent Location.

• Like 1