Ilona & Tim, Yana & Ricky, Luci & Kust, Mira & Kai - Chat Comments & Quotes (Sept./Dec. 2017)

Good evening everyone, I have an observation to make on Kust yesterday at the party at B4, Kust let Nora touch him and she even removed that shirt, during the evening Kust turned around Nora and Karol he even was on the balcony with Nora refusing access to Luci...:dodgy:.... there was no apparent reason for denying Luci access to the balcony (unless you had a plan in mind...:confused:.....) his behavior towards Luci bothers me and I'm sad for Luci. As I said in my post precedent it is good news the arrival of Mira and Kai, I hope only that Kust will not interfere negatively for example (we heard you last night make love) because even on the tone of humor it can disturb Mira and / or Kai but maybe I'm wrong and I hope it can serve as a booster

I just watched replay regarding this Kust leaving the room and he DID NOT leave because they were having sex or was upset by it. He left after Mira and Kai were finished having sex and i did not see any upset or discomfort on his face. Anyone that has replay should check this again but all this is a lie about him leaving when Mira and Kai were having sex.

3 hours ago, Daleys said:

I just watched replay regarding this Kust leaving the room and he DID NOT leave because they were having sex or was upset by it. He left after Mira and Kai were finished having sex and i did not see any upset or discomfort on his face. Anyone that has replay should check this again but all this is a lie about him leaving when Mira and Kai were having sex.

ok what did I miss did the other couple have sex in front of him,how funny when he is so shy,im looking thru the replays and don't see it