Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

42 minutes ago, groomy said:

They are one of the most liberal here. Well, that is, smoking and drinking will be everywhere.

From what I heard about them. And yes, one guy was with Misty.

Their main problem is the balance between hot parties and alcodays.

For me personally, they can smoke and drink how much they want. How long they entertain me , I don't mind. Girls are sexy, fuckable, party non stop. This is what I expect from this site. So far so good.
Score 10/10 :biggrin:

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

I always give credit to new apartments and their members,
I understand that the first time the impact is real (and fatal). .
But my expectations for this place (again underscore) as it is now drawn, are greatly reduced.

I think we'll have a 5some of Misty only with women and in her apartment (Lisa being one of them) before something more "crazy" can be seen here with these 4.

Of course, that may be wrong and I hope to be quite wrong, for being this an apartment of Anna and Alex project.
:cool:

I HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPY TO BE WRONG IN THIS PROJECT.

Anna's cunning is still overwhelming and once again it proves itself.
This really is an apartment of your managements. more than proven.

Now we can also hope in a 5some of Misty, in his apartment with only women and Lisa being one of them.
Misty, Bree, Anastasia, Lisa and Terry (or who knows, why not, Chloe). hahahahahaha:heart:

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPY TO BE WRONG IN THIS PROJECT.

Anna's cunning is still overwhelming and once again it proves itself.
This really is an apartment of your managements. more than proven.

Now we can also hope in a 5some of Misty, in his apartment with only women and Lisa being one of them.
Misty, Bree, Anastasia, Lisa and Terry (or who knows, why not, Chloe). hahahahahaha:heart:

And Rock, proved to be Rock .... II, IIi, IV, V and still going, hehehehe:biggrin:

Just now, thedbear said:

I would give it 11/10 because the way it started and started the 3some really was surprising and completely unexpected. No in Anna and Alex we had something on this level before.
:heart:

Anastasia is making up for all the missed visits she's had on Anna before ... and how he's compensating.
At least for me, who have been waiting for this for so long, is being like this.