Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

VV tried that once. It was fun once.

Yes I remember those two girls, they seemed to be funny, eager and fuckable, I just don't remember why they disappeared so quickly, oh, let me guess...someone on this forum started to complain, that its not a place for hookers, its just for amateurs, and they're stupid... something like that as far as I remember.:biggrin:

20 minutes ago, waldi said:

Yes I remember those two girls, they seemed to be funny, eager and fuckable, I just don't remember why they disappeared so quickly, oh, let me guess...someone on this forum started to complain, that its not a place for hookers, its just for amateurs, and they're stupid... something like that as far as I remember.:biggrin:

Here they were. I remember now, it's cause they would sit there in lingerie waiting for the John to show up. When he didn't they did nothing until they finally left.

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

They were hot. I'd watch them.

yes they were, but 4% of subscribers decides that the rest are idiots and don't deserve to have one only apartment where hookers fuck everybody around.:biggrin:

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

so far this apt is not good. only ana's ability to suck dick is of interest. rock is a do nothing stay in bed waste. the other guys haven't tried to get girls. i don't know what they are there for.

True. First day I thought it will be something good, but i was wrong, one poor girl and 4 lazy pricks, waste of time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

yes they were, but 4% of subscribers decides that the rest are idiots and don't deserve to have one only apartment where hookers fuck everybody around.:biggrin:

You were one of them. I think you said that was a bunch of shit. Something like that.