Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

25 minutes ago, groomy said:

Not really. I do not know if Misty will come (She in an embrace with # 22). She was invited. It's exactly Anna and Alex. Maybe Misty. Maybe Lisa. Maybe someone else.

I hope Alex and Anna - explain to the participants that such behavior will lead to a collapse.

I don't see Lisa going there without Misty.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They should simply try to buy the bed before they are as drunk they no longer can spell the word "bed" :biggrin::biggrin: Seems like a real challenge for them. How to stay sober until I bought a bed. Lol sounds like a title for some bad Adam Sandler movie :biggrin::biggrin:

Perhaps they had to left that difficult task to Anastacia... guess is the better option... 

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The only place the will be the toilet room or outside... and in that.. there is nothing to do.. 

But then xeque-mate for the situation.

If they have a loggia because they leave the apartment to "smoke"?
And if they leave the apartment to "smoke" then what do they do in the loggia for so long and in groups?

Xeque-mate .
:dodgy:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

And if they leave the apartment to "smoke" then what do they do in the loggia for so long and in groups?

Xeque-mate .

Doing more nothing of course... :angel:

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Xeque-mate .

They smoke inside the house constantly... they don't need the loggia to smoke 
Perhaps with a cam there .. they will not go so often to the loggia to talk or they could go there to grab fresh air... and don't forget.... winter is coming... 

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They should simply try to buy the bed before they are as drunk they no longer can spell the word "bed" :biggrin::biggrin: Seems like a real challenge for them. How to stay sober until I bought a bed. Lol sounds like a title for some bad Adam Sandler movie :biggrin::biggrin:

can spell the word "bed"

Sorry, having an attack here ..... if I post again, it states that I survived.:biggrin:

• Like 1