Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes good job to finally change the bed :biggrin::biggrin:

She should change not bed, but the house (leaving all three boys to drown here). But unlikely it will happen. Relationships are complicated.:sad:

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, groomy said:

She should change not bed, but the house (leaving all three boys to drown here). But unlikely it will happen. Relationships are complicated.:sad:

I wonder even when this place will sustain itself for the project only promoting sex between Anastasia and Rock, noting that we have it (the little and the only one) is on the initiative of Anastasia. Depending on Rock, it was at zero so far.

It would be smarter and better taken advantage of, moving this group to Misty's apartment (Ana and Rock, since we only have moviement there) and the Siamese brothers to Lisa's.
Lisa and Misty, would occupy this place together. Bigger and more promising for viewing together or separate (we have two rooms there). At least we know that the jacuzzi would not be so squandered on opportunities and inappropriate use for her purpose for the project. Mystic would mainly make a great use of it. .:cool:

56 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anna will kick their asses when shes back I am quite sure...

for those who care: #5  went nearly a week wearing the same shirt. we thought it was the only one he owned. then he changed to canary yellow. that has been on longer than #5.

conclusion: he owns at least two shirts and has a very small laundry bill.

stay tuned for the next change. will it be back to #5? does he own a 3rd possibility?

and who owns the deodorant rights to that apartment?

i;m just sayin'

35 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I wonder even when this place will sustain itself for the project only promoting sex between Anastasia and Rock, noting that we have it (the little and the only one) is on the initiative of Anastasia. Depending on Rock, it was at zero so far.

It would be smarter and better taken advantage of, moving this group to Misty's apartment (Ana and Rock, since we only have moviement there) and the Siamese brothers to Lisa's.
Lisa and Misty, would occupy this place together. Bigger and more promising for viewing together or separate (we have two rooms there). At least we know that the jacuzzi would not be so squandered on opportunities and inappropriate use for her purpose for the project. Mystic would mainly make a great use of it. .:cool:

rockhead has to go under any circumstances!!!!!!! ana by herself might be even better than misty (not as many guys but more sex) but rockhead must go!!!!!!!! and if ana can't lose him she will also have to go. just in case no one paid attention ROCKHEAD MUST GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

rockhead has to go under any circumstances!!!!!!! ana by herself might be even better than misty (not as many guys but more sex) but rockhead must go!!!!!!!! and if ana can't lose him she will also have to go. just in case no one paid attention ROCKHEAD MUST GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin:

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Dont know if it was already mentioned but... ROCKHEAD MUST GO :angel:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dont know if it was already mentioned but... ROCKHEAD MUST GO :angel:

I'm sorry I missed what you are trying to say with all this yelling. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, Just In said:

I'm sorry I missed what you are trying to say with all this yelling. :biggrin:

it's not important. he'll probably stay forever which coincidently will be the exact same amount of time that i won't be watching this apt.