Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

Rules of the Road in this forum !

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC, Camarads, VHTV, And VV Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language. Do not be an annoyance, or members will file reports against you, and Mods will be irritated and will ban you. 

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Rules of the Road in this forum !

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC, Camarads, VHTV, And VV Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language. Do not be an annoyance, or members will file reports against you, and Mods will be irritated and will ban you. 

not to worry. you won't hear from me again.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, billycox said:

not to worry. you won't hear from me again.

i think you were very controlled. this place must not want anything to be said at all. pretty soon we'll all only be allowed to say stuff in flame rant thread for every apt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1