Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

6 hours ago, thedbear said:

And I would also praise the Rock for not interfering and blocking Anastasia dancing with the girls.

But in view of this, unfortunately the Rock remains the rock.
From 04:03 to 04:16 he pulls Anastacia to the bathroom,
https://voyeur-house.tv/realm10/cam111?timestamp=1507338089:cool:

rockhead LET ana dance with the girls? how kind of him. what a gr8 guy. just close this place. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

rockhead LET ana dance with the girls? how kind of him. what a gr8 guy. just close this place. 

this is a proof he have no respect for others.. he deserve the right and same treatment

• Like 2

Here we go again. The whining and complaining. The SXDG apartment wasn’t enough for some of you. It’s back to “Its horrible “ It’s pathetic- shut it down mantra for the next apartment some of you don’t like. It’s completely aggravating for some of us who want to catch up on things and have to sift through a mess of complaints.  if you don’t like it, don’t watch it. Send Support a note. Go watch another apartment. I don’t like watching Tim and his big hairy ass but you don’t hear me screaming shut them down non- stop.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

Here we go again. The whining and complaining. The SXDG apartment wasn’t enough for some of you. It’s back to “Its horrible “ It’s pathetic- shut it down mantra for the next apartment some of you don’t like. It’s completely aggravating for some of us who want to catch up on things and have to sift through a mess of complaints.  if you don’t like it, don’t watch it. Send Support a note. Go watch another apartment. I don’t like watching Tim and his big hairy ass but you don’t hear me screaming shut them down non- stop.

And when you dont wanna hear it dont read it. Simple as that :biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

well I think he has some reason, there are members vh
 who want all the apartments to be to their tastes and characteristics, and do not understand that the perfect and wonderful for him, may not be for others

Of course but that wont stop me voicing my opinion about the places...

1 hour ago, fasterboss said:

well I think he has some reason, there are members vh
 who want all the apartments to be to their tastes and characteristics, and do not understand that the perfect and wonderful for him, may not be for others

57 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Of course but that wont stop me voicing my opinion about the places...

45 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Yes, you are a person with good sense, if you are what I mean::)

Sorry, but now it's me! And I think my remark to this forum and project, especially in the history of supporting Anna and Alex (Alex mainly) since his first apartment in VH has a certain weight and credibility.

The globalizing fact is that all of Anna's other VH projects failed shamefully on the previous date. Worse .

All signaled the high potential of correcting their negative curves. Effectively

Lisa at her first party that we could really call partying. When the number fires between men and women in a way that balances, everyone goes and the place becomes empty and empty. Hours of viewing and wasted expectations. Again.

Misty that even where I could follow along the timeline, is still in your control and with sober behavior.

And here, with people (the greatest number is remembering that this place came to the line and really having fun.) Ok we had a person who felt bad, but this was acted on the spot and dealt with properly. .Then the rest could go on.

See that again and really the only person there who tries to do their due part is Anastasia. The only .

Now with Drew as advertised on a short 9-day vacation, breaking his apartment in a certain way, it's time for Anna to wear a strap on her belly (already highlighted) and kick asses in the right direction.
Just remembering two motivating points for this. George is on the track now and I can not believe I'm just going to point this out here:cry:. Casahot is a resurrected ghost.:sick:

17 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, but now it's me! And I think my remark to this forum and project, especially in the history of supporting Anna and Alex (Alex mainly) since his first apartment in VH has a certain weight and credibility.

The globalizing fact is that all of Anna's other VH projects failed shamefully on the previous date. Worse .

All signaled the high potential of correcting their negative curves. Effectively

Lisa at her first party that we could really call partying. When the number fires between men and women in a way that balances, everyone goes and the place becomes empty and empty. Hours of viewing and wasted expectations. Again.

Misty that even where I could follow along the timeline, is still in your control and with sober behavior.

And here, with people (the greatest number is remembering that this place came to the line and really having fun.) Ok we had a person who felt bad, but this was acted on the spot and dealt with properly. .Then the rest could go on.

See that again and really the only person there who tries to do their due part is Anastasia. The only .

Now with Drew as advertised on a short 9-day vacation, breaking his apartment in a certain way, it's time for Anna to wear a strap on her belly (already highlighted) and kick asses in the right direction.
Just remembering two motivating points for this. George is on the track now and I can not believe I'm just going to point this out here:cry:. Casahot is a resurrected ghost.:sick:

I'm not going to discuss your points, I can even agree on something, this real house that I do not follow, but lisa and misty are my favorites, I accept that george is the perfect realm for some users,

but I think there is the other side of people who like different things