Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Exactly.  Since when does she have to bow down to that asshole.  He knows how Misty is.  He could have set boundaries.  He didn't have a problem sticking his dick in another girl the first night.  Nope!  This was not about respect.  He knows his old lady is bi and she enjoys it.  This was all about his fucking ego..

Difference was Ana was present when that happened. Rock was not present when she started fooling around with Misty. I bet you wouldn't have shit to say if Rock was about to fuck Misty and Ana got upset with him.

• Like 1

Just now, mic351 said:

Exactly.  Since when does she have to bow down to that asshole.  He knows how Misty is.  He could have set boundaries.  He didn't have a problem sticking his dick in another girl the first night.  Nope!  This was not about respect.  He knows his old lady is bi and she enjoys it.  This was all about his fucking ego..

Of course... she was having pleasure with misty... and that for him is wrong... 

If there was a big problem.... why did he leave her now alone??? because already kill the mood? 

They was really int to the scene ... and now misty is trying to fix the things

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Difference was Ana was present when that happened. Rock was not present when she started fooling around with Misty. I bet you wouldn't have shit to say if Rock was about to fuck Misty and Ana got upset with him.

I haven't shit to say if Rock start to fooling around with Jack... 

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

is funny how some people in here dont understand trust anymore or what is present .... -.-  people getting pissed and calling rock  asshole cause they got cock blocked? XD i mean wtf is going on with this world  they are real people and real relationships not  tv show.... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, darkpyker said:

is funny how some people in here dont understand trust anymore or what is present .... -.-  people getting pissed and calling rock  asshole cause they got cock blocked? XD i mean wtf is going on with this world  they are real people and real relationships not  tv show.... 

it's a voyeur site & they probably knew this stuff would happen. rock could be upset without being an asshole. ana is the only 1 in this apt that is doing anything & she was beinng spontaneous. and we're paying & not getting the gr8 show that it could have been.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they allready had a 3some the 1st day.

I get the point I trust my woman.  First before you say it.  My woman is not bi;  and you are right, I'd have a problem if she was fucking another guy without talking to me about.  Another woman?  I'd be surprised and I'd want to talk to her about it but not enough to humiliate her in front of my "bros".  Simply because my ego does not need a boost like that to show me I am a man.  I know I'm a fucking man and I do not need to humiliate my woman in front of others to prove it.  If you do darkpykr,  and I'm not saying you do but if so, then I pity you.  That should be gone when one is grown up and becomes a man.  Moreover, Rock should remember that his woman will not forget one single sleight or humiliation in front of others.  Believe me bro, in the end she will make him pay for it in spades.  Or another woman will.  Remember, in almost every species on earth the female is the predator.  What makes you think when it comes down to brass tacks they aren't in our species also?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's a voyeur site & they probably knew this stuff would happen. rock could be upset without being an asshole. ana is the only 1 in this apt that is doing anything & she was beinng spontaneous. and we're paying & not getting the gr8 show that it could have been.

And just look how she is now... her face... at the living room

And making her having a bath after .... 

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I get the point I trust my woman.  First before you say it.  My woman is not bi;  and you are right, I'd have a problem if she was fucking another guy without talking to me about.  Another woman?  I'd be surprised and I'd want to talk to her about it but not enough to humiliate her in front of my "bros".  Simply because my ego does not need a boost like that to show me I am a man.  I know I'm a fucking man and I do not need to humiliate my woman in front of others to prove it.  If you do darkpykr,  and I'm not saying you do but if so, then I pity you.  That should be gone when one is grown up and becomes a man.  Moreover, Rock should remember that his woman will not forget one single sleight or humiliation in front of others.  Believe me bro, in the end she will make him pay for it in spades.  Or another woman will.  Remember, in almost every species on earth the female is the predator.  What makes you think when it comes down to brass tacks they aren't in our species also?

well said even though you accidentally quoted me. that was my next post point. no humiliation. he's useless. i stand by that.

• Like 2

Look at Anastasia's face and observe her body language.  Rock has already moved past this.  He thinks he's shown everyone what a big man he is and how he can control his woman.  He's moved on but you can bet she hasn't.  And she'll remember this.

• Like 2